Melody (also known as Shantala Sacco) loves to express her artistic attitude in different creative ways. She is a dancer as well as a painter. Her first love as a child was drawing. She attended Brera art academy in Italy for five years and in the UK she trained at the London School of Face painting with Bibi.
Face painting for Melody is a celebration of her passion for visual art and a place where she can apply her artistic skills in a professional way. Her greatest loves are the use of colour and the magic of transformation when watching the joyful surprise as a child looks at their new face in the mirror.
She enjoys working with children, adults and performers bringing them all into a playful world. Melody has been working as a professional face painter all around London for the last 5 years, working in diverse settings from private birthday parties and company celebrations to large public events.
- Crafty Fox Market at the Thames Festival, Sept.2011
- Let's face it, varied events in London from 2008 to 2011 (part of the Face painters team at Wemblay Stadium)
- St. Mary's School Faire, Hampstead London, July 2010-2011
- Courtney Orange, Mitcham Unite FC, London, April 2011
- Greek National Tourist Organization, London - Westfield Shopping Center, April 2011
- Beach by the Thames, June 2010
- London Business School, 2009 and 2011
- Trinity Laban, Summer Faire, June 2009
- Rainforest Foundation, Finsbury Park London 2009
- Groundwork, Paddington recreation Ground, Sep.2009
- May Faire and Puppet Festival, Covent Garden, May 2008
- Butterfield Green Fair, Stoke Newington, May 2008
- Airside design company, Party at Platinum Club, London, May 2008
- Pirate’s day, Golden Hind SE1 , May 2007
Escapade Festival, Movingartbase London, Nov. 2006
- Carnival of Venice Italy, February 2005-2004